Following the 108 poems about the greatness of the SouthKailash -Thirumurthi Hills authored by SreelaSree KarumaariDasar in sweet TamilContinue Reading →
This experience is a living document to keep track of maturity of spiritual experiences.
The missing link to the Self Realisation is realised from Dec 2010.
There was too much focus only on the Ascending current of kundalini that needs to awakened by Tapas.But the understanding is that the call to Tapas cannot be there until there is Grace of Kundalini herself.Thats why GuruMahans Velvi induces the upward pull for Soul towards higher centres of consciousness.
Seeing things with the ...Continue Reading →
Satguruve Saranam ! Santhosham !
Every body had experienced the Kundalini Shakti in the Forehead Eye center. Some reported feeling intense heat and rising energy during initiation although it was only for few moments
Summary of subject
- Yoga is “Chitta Vritti Nirodaha”
- Eyes should be closed in meditation only when the ...
- Guru Mahan Maha MaharishiParanjothiar was born Jayamani on 11-02-1955 in Bhavani, Tamil Nadu, India.
- His Parents were Late Thiru.Krishnamoorthy and Late Smt.Lakshmy Ammal.
- At the age of seven, Jayamani had an out of body experience, he had realisation “I am not the body” and pursued the quest himself
- He trained in Hatha Yoga in a renowned school
- Worked as a lab assistant in the college.and pursued his spiritual path side by side.
Spiritual ...Continue Reading →
Vijay Radhakrishnan, an Authorised Kundalini Wisdom teacher from Universal Peace Foundation, Thirumoorthy hills, India.
- Yogic practioner since 9 years
- Initiating people as Kundalini Wisdom Teacher into Shakti path since 2009
- Teaching Yoga since 2008 in Frankfurt, Berlin , Munich and Ingolstadt
- Search for Truth and Higher consciousness took hold at age of 19
- Found my Master, GuruMahan Maha MahaRishi Paranjothiar
What is the System Of Yoga and ...Continue Reading →
from the cosmic to vibrate our living environment as well as our body, mind,
intellect and soul.
Usually done with early morning meditation session and in the evening
There are 27 ...
Aurobindos yoga is experienced by the Saint Vallalar which is dematerilisation of Matter using the Divine shakti.
GuruMahan also spoke of Sri Aurobindo as the one who has practised the penance for 21 days. In 2006-2007 21 day penance GuruMahan spoke about Autocombustion using the Manipuraha chakra where a adept Yogi could dissolve his body into original elements of matter. Details of GuruMahans siddhis are not available in practise but for hearsay. Aurobindo attempted the same what is called as ...
Purani A. B.
Evening Talks with Sri Aurobindo
The First Series
Interview with a Sadhak — R., a professor:
Sri Aurobindo: What is your idea of yoga?
Sadhaka: I have come to learn that from you.
Sri Aurobindo: That is not possible. How can you undertake to go in for it if you have no idea about it.
Sadhaka: I need the peace of mind which would be the first result of this yoga. Secondly, I want to know what I should do in my life. I ...Continue Reading →
I am Deeban Chakravarthi currently pursuing Masters in Germany . The seed of this journey was sowed in my 9 class .Since then I was in the quest of a Guru who could point me in the right direction. Though I was not much involved in any kind of yoga activities during this period , The quest for a Guru continued. I was initiated by Mei.Vijay Radhakrishnan on August 13 ,2011 .That moment , the search for the Guru ended ...Continue Reading →